A comprehensive guide on how to properly taste Kona Coffee
Learn to appreciate Kona coffee by learning to properly taste it
Some argue the coffee is a rare treat and its own reward, that doesn’t mean one shouldn’t properly appreciate how to taste Kona coffee.
Sometimes, a few minutes is all someone has to appreciate a cup of coffee. But when you have the time, it’s best to relax and savor the moment. Maximize enjoyment with your very limited Kona coffee tasting. The time you take will go a long way toward appreciation and happiness. Continue reading How to savor and taste Kona coffee
“Kona Coffee has a richer flavor than any other, be it grown where it may and call it by what name you please,” said Mark Twain in 1866. Indeed, people recognize and value Kona Coffee around the world for its special aroma and unique flavor. Rare and unique, Kona coffee is precious to the people of Hawaii and to the people who have tasted it at least once. But what makes Kona coffee special?
Why Does Kona Coffee Taste so Good?
What gives Kona Coffee its unique taste prized all over the world? The rich volcanic soil, high elevation, ideal temperatures, and cloud coverage from Hualalai and Mauna Loa Mountains make Kona region the best place to grow coffee beans. The Kona Mountains protect the land from harsh weather. Moreover, sunny mornings and light rains in the afternoon provide the perfect climate for growing coffee. Consequently, this unique environment gives Kona Coffee an advantage over other types of coffee grown in different parts of the world.
People of Hawaii Take Great Care of Kona Coffee
Kona Coffee trees usually bloom after the winter and are ready for harvesting by the end of the summer. Before the harvest begins, you can see the change in the coffee trees. Instead of the beautiful white flowers, “Kona Snow”, the trees have red beans resembling cherries. It is not cheap to grow coffee free of infestation. Ordinarily, this is what makes Kona coffee special and more expensive than many other types of coffee.
After the coffee is hand-picked, it might take two weeks for it to be ready for sale after pulping, drying, and hulling before grading. Only the best coffee beans make it into the final product. The 100% Kona coffee directly from the Kona region of the Big Island of Hawaii meets very high standards. People working on the coffee fields and farms, at the mills, and over the roasters take great care to make sure customers drink the best coffee. Furthermore, there are strict rules for labeling coffee in Hawaii, and only true Kona coffee can receive a label 100% Kona coffee. The Kona Coffee Council was formed to protect Kona coffee.
Kona Coffee Is a Rare Find
Real Kona coffee is very rare. Only coffee from the South and North districts of Kona region of the Big Island of Hawaii is truly Kona Coffee. If you purchase a Kona blend in a store, it might have as little as 10% of Kona coffee beans. Meanwhile, the other 90% is made up of less expensive types of coffee beans.
Drinking real Kona Coffee is a wonderful experience. The best way to find a truthful product is to order it directly from a locally owned and operated source. This is why we offer 100% Pure Kona Coffee directly from Kona, Hawaii with FREE shipping options on select products. It is no wonder people from all over the world love Kona coffee. Its unique blend of aromatic flavors and rich taste make it the best coffee around! Some say its the best in the world. Give it a try, and you may never want to drink any other coffee again.
Order Toll Free:
74-5077 Kai Opua Street
Kona, HI 96740